MC Oscilloscope is a powerful digital multichannel real-time oscilloscope and full scale level meter for your iPad or iPhone. It displays signals from the internal microphones as well as the 3.5 mm audio jack. In combination with an external multichannel USB-audio-interface it is capable of displaying even up to 8 channels simultaneously.
MC Oscilloscope also fully supports Audiobus and Inter-App Audio!
- all instruments separately or simultaneously useable
- real-time data of up to 8 channels (per source)
- save and load records in separate workspace
- compatible with external USB-audio-interfaces (e.g. Alesis, RME Fireface) and stereo microphones (e.g. TASCAM, R de)
- add additional sources via Audiobus or Inter-App Audio
- select channels of sources
- select built-in microphones and polar patterns
- manual and automated calibration routine
- source display modes: separate channels, combined, sum
- languages: English, Deutsch,
- real-time peak display and peak-to-peak measurement
- automatic trigger mode
- pinch zoom and cursor magnifier
Level meter features:
- response time modes: impulse, fast, slow
- peak indication
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
MC Oscilloscope is a free trial software application from the Audio File Players subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-11-12. The program can be installed on iOS.
MC Oscilloscope (version 1.4.0) has a file size of 5.45 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.